Fratelli Molinari was established in Modena in 1804, its activity being in the food sector.
Since the birth of the founder, Giuseppe Molinari, five generations have passed and the sixth has just entered the third millennium.
In 1880 the extraordinary success of Molinari’s industrial activity made them the Supplier of the Royal “Casa Savoia”.
The first Coffee Tasting Bar was opened in Modena in 1911. It proved to be so successful that it enhanced Molinari’s roasting activity, which grew so much in importance that it became Molinari’s central activity and the basis of all their technological innovation.
Since the beginning, Molinari has always stood for quality and technological research, resulting in the creation of several innovative products such as Caffè Molinari “Cinque Stelle” tin, the Mokadose System and the pods for espresso coffee machines.
In 1998 the company got the ISO 9003 certification, now it has got the ISO 9001:2000 Quality System Certificate for the following product and service ranges:
Development, roasting and packaging of coffee, trade of barley, tea and other products for bars and coffee shops.
Caffè Molinari is a member of Modena Industrial Association.